Friday, August 13, 2004

foodses!

so this new diet journal of mine i have started is neat except i think it's a little flawed since according to it i consumed 1348 calories and burned 2535. admitedly there are some things i ate but didn't put in, but not much. just like salad dressing i couldn't find. so at that rate, how long before i waste away into nothing? have to admit i ate pretty shitty today. but this is fun and i'm going to try and keep updating it.

2 Comments:

Blogger hopeful_star said...

you're only 115lbs?? Can I give you some of my weight? Although I'm still in the healthy range.... This is a great website, I ate horribly yesterday and the website is punishing me. Plus I counted running around the mall as a physical activity haha. I should eat healthy and work out more and I'll use this ite!

9:40 PM  
Blogger aveline said...

yeah great site hey? too bad i am too lazy to keep updating it hahaha. anyway, running at the mall is exercise! it burns calories!!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home