oh there is fun to be had at the candybar doll maker site! now that i've wasted a good chunk of time doing that i think i am going to watch rabbit-proof fence.
Aveline; I like the visual depiction of the dichotomy between the two cultures from which you have developed. Unfortunately though when I tried out the doll maker site I had trouble creating a male figurine from the choices available. Other than that it was fun and perhaps in the future I will create an alternate female self.
5 Comments:
Aveline; I like the visual depiction of the dichotomy between the two cultures from which you have developed. Unfortunately though when I tried out the doll maker site I had trouble creating a male figurine from the choices available. Other than that it was fun and perhaps in the future I will create an alternate female self.
A.
in the second one in the back that is korean words! -judy
Thank you!
[url=http://ogclryvs.com/mtna/jtiv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tkiuooir.com/nxbq/ytgk.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://ogclryvs.com/mtna/jtiv.html | http://ftyhxfxm.com/dcgv/ejwr.html
Post a Comment
<< Home