posted at 11:20 PM
Hmm. I never noticed the disasterness, but whatever you say =DI think my great grandma used to live in Calgary. Or somewhere near there anyway. Not that you actually care XD
heh who's this?
bah, sorry =P I don't have a blogger account.I was the same person who commented on an earlier entry asking about the wormie mafia. My name's Rosemarie ^_^ (http://maidensoul.net/tickled/)How about I just sign my comments from now on. That sounds clever.-Rosemarie
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Hmm. I never noticed the disasterness, but whatever you say =D
I think my great grandma used to live in Calgary. Or somewhere near there anyway. Not that you actually care XD
heh who's this?
bah, sorry =P I don't have a blogger account.
I was the same person who commented on an earlier entry asking about the wormie mafia. My name's Rosemarie ^_^ (http://maidensoul.net/tickled/)
How about I just sign my comments from now on. That sounds clever.
-Rosemarie
Post a Comment
<< Home